In November 2016, FUTI launched its seventh annual campaign.
FUTI has grown steadily over the years and contributed to the globalization of UTokyo. Since its inception in 2007 FUTI has cumulatively supported 52 UTokyo students who studied in the US and 57 US students who undertook internships or studies at UTokyo, providing them with invaluable experiences. The programs were made possible solely because of the generosity of supporters like yourself.
Click here for the greetings from President Masaaki Yamada and Vice President Kuwama.
Articles in this newsletter:
- Unprecedented Growth of Revenues Thanks to Ito Foundation U.S.A.
- FUTI Announces 2016-17 Fundraising Campaign
- Annual Board and Advisory Committee Joint Meeting Held
- FUTI Hosts Supporter Appreciation Reception in New York
- Excerpts of Reports by 2016 Summer Scholarship Recipients
- Prof. Furuya Lectures on Ocean Desertification in New York
- FUTI Co-Hosts Newcomer Welcome Lunches in New York and Chicago