As we announced in the November issue (Issue No. 3), we have been actively pursuing our third annual campaign to raise fund for FUTI’s scholarships and research grants. We are thankful to many of you who have already kindly responded to our request. This article is a reminder to those who have overlooked Dr. Masako Egawa’s message, President Junichi Hamada’s message or FUTI President Hisashi Kobayashi’s message.
As for cash donations, mailing a check, or donating online from FUTI’s website using a credit card, will be the easiest, although a donation by wire transfer is also available. Please refer to the “Giving” page of our website.
An interim report of our campaign results as of January 25th, 2012 is now posted in the News section on the home page of our website. It will be updated periodically as we receive your donation.
Articles in this newsletter:
- Cambridge University Press publishes Kobayashi’s latest book
- 2011 Annual Report now available on the Website
- Welcome to FUTI’s New Facebook Page!
- Profile: Ms. Amy Vaida
- Kobayashi gives a keynote on Research of the Future Internet
- Prof. Koichi Hamada gives a Keynote on Homecoming Day
- Fundraising Campaign Continues
- Call for Proposals for the 2012 FUTI Grant Program
- Call for applications for the 2012 FUTI Summer Award
- Shintech Trust Fund extended for five more years
- Ms. Sumiko Ito becomes Treasurer and Director of FUTI
- Prof. Akihiko Tanaka to head JICA
- A Message from Dr. Hiroshi Komiyama, an Honorary Director of FUTI